PLANTATION, Fla., July 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TradeStation Technologies, Inc., a Monex Group company and investment analysis software development firm, today announced the launch of its new TradeStation Analytics
subscription account offering, which gives analysts and traders alike the power of the advanced analytical capabilities of TradeStation Technologies award-winning platform.
Achieving success in todays global markets comes down to knowing what to trade and when to trade it. Thats why thousands of professional and non-professional traders throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe, Latin America and Asia trust TradeStation
technology to perform the most sophisticated market analysis, identify trading opportunities and stay one step ahead of the markets.
The TradeStation Analytics
premium subscription package includes:
- Proprietary Market Data from some of the worlds largest stock, options and futures exchanges delivered with speed and accuracy. Traders can use this data to see where the big-money orders are lurking on the buy and sell sides a key to getting in and out of trades successfully.
- The Ability to Test Trade Ideas Using EasyLanguage® proprietary technology that enables any trader to easily create custom indicators and strategies, back-test them against TradeStations massive historical database and then try out those ideas in real time, risk-free, using a simulated trading account. And traders dont have to be computer whizzes to do it EasyLanguage was designed for traders, not programmers.
- Charting & Analysis that is smart, intuitive and highly customizable. Traders can build charts on any time frame or market activity using one of the industrys most sophisticated charting applications. Never miss a potential trade by creating custom price-based charts with visual and audio alerts.
- Cryptocurrency Data including popular virtual currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin allows traders to chart and test their trading ideas in real time for these novel new virtual assets.
- Premium Analysis Tools such as TradeStations RadarScreen® real-time market monitoring and ranking tool and OptionStation Pro options analysis platform are included in the package at no additional cost for the first time.
- Mobile and Web Trading Apps allow traders to access many of the same essential capabilities of our desktop trading analysis platform at virtually any time and from anywhere.
- TradeStation Technologies TradingApp® Store amplifies the power of the TradeStation platform, allowing traders to subscribe to hundreds of custom TradeStation-compatible indicators, strategies and other TradingApps created by independent third-party developers. Its like a candy store for traders.
Superior analytical tools are needed to take on the markets and uncover trading opportunities, said John Bartleman, President of TradeStation Group, Inc., the parent company of TradeStation Technologies. Whether you trade stocks, ETFs, options, futures, forex, or cryptocurrencies, our award-winning desktop platform delivers the power, speed and flexibility that active traders demand.
To learn more about TradeStation Analytics
, speak with a TradeStation Technologies account executive or open a subscription account, call 1-800-808-9336 or visit TradeStation.com/Analytics
All communications regarding TradeStation Analytics, including the sign-up and subscription process, are solely from TradeStation Technologies. Under any and all subscriptions, TradeStation Technologies is licensor of the software products and services being provided. TradeStation Technologies is a software technology company, and does not engage in brokerage, investment advice, research or financial services of any kind.
About TradeStation Group, Inc.
TradeStation Group, Inc., through its principal operating subsidiaries, TradeStation Securities, Inc. and TradeStation Technologies, Inc., offers the TradeStation
analysis and trading platform to the active trader and certain institutional trader markets. The TradeStation
platform enables clients to design, test, optimize, monitor and automate their own custom equities, options and futures trading strategies. TradeStation Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monex Group, Inc., one of the largest online financial services providers in Japan.